2016년 8월 4일 목요일

XBox1 Indie Game 'Dreamals: Dream Quest' is launched on XBox1


We launched Dreamals: Dream Quest for XBox1 on 3 August in US.

We hope you enjoy this!!





댓글 6개:

  1. Hello. I was interested in this game when it came out on Wii U, but I hardly use my Wii U so I did not buy it. I use my XBOX One more and when this game came out I wanted to purchase it but realized it is double the cost. Is there a reason for that? I would have bought it immediately if it was the same price as the Wii U and Playstation store.

    답글삭제
  2. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up.
    goldenslot

    답글삭제
  3. Niza uno. La gente está tomando conciencia de este tipo de tema y me gustaría agradecer al autor por haber escrito este tipo de artículo para el beneficio de las personas y también algunos temas como Xbox live code generator

    답글삭제
  4. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check nursing dresses boys t shirts kindly review and reply me

    답글삭제
  5. โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

    답글삭제